• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any issues with getting a DC5 windscreen in the uk?

I cracked mine earlier on the M25 :twisted: :twisted:

Just wondering if anyone has had one replaced through the normal insurance £60 excess payment.

Do Autoglass stock these windscreens, Im not actually sure who covers my windscreen damage - I am with Direct line.

dotty said:
I cracked mine earlier on the M25 :twisted: :twisted:

Just wondering if anyone has had one replaced through the normal insurance £60 excess payment.

Do Autoglass stock these windscreens, Im not actually sure who covers my windscreen damage - I am with Direct line.

On the bottom of your policy will be a freephone number to sort the screen mate, no need to inform insurance. Windscreen people will have to order the screen direct from Honda, may take a bit of time though.

Cheers mate. I knew it wouldnt affect my insurance buit Im sure they have to be aware?

dotty said:
Cheers mate. I knew it wouldnt affect my insurance buit Im sure they have to be aware?

They become aware when RAC or whoever they use send the the bill :lol:

Feel free to phone them, but they will just divert you to windscreen people. Windscreen people just ask who you are insured with and what your policy number is

That windscreen is only a few month old aswell.. :cry:

I went through my Insurance, A Plan, had to go through the RAC Autoglass, they sent me a DC2 screen at first.

ITR BOY said:
That windscreen is only a few month old aswell.. :cry:

I went through my Insurance, A Plan, had to go through the RAC Autoglass, they sent me a DC2 screen at first.

Hi mate

Sorry I was getting a little carried away with your old baby :twisted:

5th gear thing is sorted now too mate, New gear box oil was required :wink:

Dave @ Steels informed me last week that parts that aren't in stock in Belgium will have to come from Japan & have a lead time of 5-6 weeks :shock:

Good luck with it Stuey :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Dave @ Steels informed me last week that parts that aren't in stock in Belgium will have to come from Japan & have a lead time of 5-6 weeks :shock:

Good luck with it Stuey :wink:

ouch!

dave prob is the best bet, maybe worth passing his details onto whoever is used to fix it

Back