• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

any one fitted facelift wing mirrors to preface

as title, anyone done this,is it a straight swap or do you need more wiring dont have a clue so need some help before i decide to get done.
can it be done yourself or will i have to go to dealer

All though I think the facelift mirrors are 8) The job is not worth the hassle and money IMO.

Burger said:
as title, anyone done this,is it a straight swap or do you need more wiring dont have a clue so need some help before i decide to get done.
can it be done yourself or will i have to go to dealer

what about facelift headlights :?:

Burger said:
are they just a straight swap or do they need modified

The headlights physicaly fit without any mods, but the wiring needs to be changed to get the facelift headlights working properly. I think there is a "how to" somewhere.

I had mine fitted by honda so I have no idea how much work is involved with the wiring changes.

Funky said:
Burger said:

The headlights physicaly fit without any mods, but the wiring needs to be changed to get the facelift headlights working properly. I think there is a "how to" somewhere.

I had mine fitted by honda so I have no idea how much work is involved with the wiring changes.

couple off hundred would that cover it?
spoke to honda dealer they said i would have to change my bumper as the lights are at a different angle will speak to another dealer.to see if this is true.did you have the same prob?

Burger said:
Funky said:
Burger said:

couple off hundred would that cover it?
spoke to honda dealer they said i would have to change my bumper as the lights are at a different angle will speak to another dealer.to see if this is true.did you have the same prob?

No its not true, the headlights themselves are a straight swap. I paid about £200 just for fitting the headlights and wiring them up properly at Brindley Honda in Cannock.

Give them a call if you are local, they are very friendly and helpful.

Is it really that much hassle of fitting facelift mirrors to a pre facelift?

I'm looking at getting a pre facelift and the only thing I'd like to swap is the mirrors

Unless you're going to get the side repeater holes in the wings filled in and resprayed then putting facelift mirrors on is pointless imo.

Oh yea of course, i take it i couldnt put facelift wings on because they wouldnt line up with the bumper?

Hmm ok then, will have a look now then :)

I actually do prefer the facelift seats and door cards. Better save a bit more and get exactly what i want :)

Thank you for the info, much appreciated!

as regards to the headlight conversion, i have a how to posted and did the whole conversion for £140, the wing mirrors i agree is a big waste of money :D

Back