• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

any one good at photoshop

could some one please photoshop my alloys in orange, then yellow, thankyou
newcameraphotos016.jpg

There are already pictures of NHB cars with the above coloured wheels on. Search for Fire_2 members car thread. Should find some orange ones in there.

Yellow and red look good.

I'd never drive around like that though :lol: .

Track wheels yes.

wheels_1.jpg

wheels_2.jpg

wheels_3.jpg

No time or effort was taken by the chopper on the Pug forum. Disappointing.

I've taken some time out of my busy schedule to do the job properly for you. I've also included a couple of wild card colours that you may like.

NHBOrange.jpg

NHBYellow.jpg

NHBBlue.jpg

NHBPlurple.jpg

No time or effort was taken by the chopper on the Pug forum. Disappointing.

I've taken some time out of my busy schedule to do the job properly for you. I've also included a couple of wild card colours that you may like.

NHBYellow.jpg

I really like this, I think its going to be my look for 2011

Very nice Tone. You've left the space behind the alloys and the disks untouched and even done the inside of the alloy on the n/s rear, impressive! :smt023

I really like this, I think its going to be my look for 2011

It would suit your car with your tints. Do it! :)

cheers jermal impresive photoshopping you done there, been swayed now with the blue and purple as well looks so much beter how you done them thanks :)

cheers jermal impresive photoshopping you done there, been swayed now with the blue and purple as well looks so much beter how you done them thanks :)

No worries. Sorry it took a while, but I don't have much spare time anymore to do Photoshop requests.

My personal favourites are the purple ones. Offsets the NHB nicely.

Back