• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any pictures of Eibach Pro Kit with 215/45/17 profile tyres?

Hey guys, i know its a topic that you're probably sick of seeing, but does anyone have any pictures of Eibach Pro springs with 215/45/17 profile tyres?
I have been trawling the forums for pictures but cant seem to find and with that size tyre. I am thinking of ordering some soon but cant decide between the ABPs or the Pros. Im just a bit concerned that the ABPs will look too low because of the tyres i have fitted, but i dont want to get the Pros and be disappointed that there isnt enough of a drop.
Thanks in advance for any help.

If it helps, 215/45's on ABP's ;

20120424_161021.jpg

Thanks for that mate. That looks pretty sweet. I've got to get a pair of them recaros...

Any pics with the Eibach pros and that tyre profile would be useful still as a comparison. Although that sits very nice, i don't know if it will be just a bit too low for me living near a lot of speed bumps and quite often having my band gear in the boot and a couple of passengers.

Thanks for that mate. That looks pretty sweet. I've got to get a pair of them recaros...

Any pics with the Eibach pros and that tyre profile would be useful still as a comparison. Although that sits very nice, i don't know if it will be just a bit too low for me living near a lot of speed bumps and quite often having my band gear in the boot and a couple of passengers.

Sounds like a good excuse to get lifts to practise to me!

Sounds like a good excuse to get lifts to practise to me!

Hah i would but theres only 3 of us that drive and we all live about 10 miles from each other. And thats my furthest drive of the week so i quite enjoy it :D

I got this exact set up, perfect for me. Good stance, will get some pics up.

Aw that would be awesome mate. Looking forward to seeing it

Not the perfect angle to show wheels on Pro Springs, but better than nothing
DSC_0139.jpg

TypeRpolish2.jpg

TypeRPolishcopy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for that mate i appreciate the effort. Thats a nice height, i was worried it wouldn't look like much of a drop but that looks pretty cool. I have some tough decisions to make :confused:

thanks for that mate i appreciate the effort. Thats a nice height, i was worried it wouldn't look like much of a drop but that looks pretty cool. I have some tough decisions to make :confused:

No probs mate, don't get any major issues with speed bumps if any. Perfect set up, remember as the tyres are 45mm thicker, it's an equivalent of a 24.5mm and 19.5mm drop

Back