• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Any really modded FN2's?

Are there any heavily modded FN2's out there as yet?

I havent seen any and i was just wondering what they look like when you have a deep pocket?

Cheers

A chap from Russia has supercharged his Type-R - modded enough?

In addition to the charger most of the internals (I believe) have been uprated - To add to the aesthetic changes, which include buckets, aftermarket alloys etc.

Mrs has banned me from all mods other than the induction kit.
She is worried about the warranty!

And to be honest, German laws make modding complicated!

Mugen, and it's looks sh1t. :lol:

I'm keen on the Grille, and to an extent the rear wing, but I'd like to see a side profile shot of the car to see what the wing actually looks like properly.

But The Grille is a definite, all being well and when money allows :D

I think it goes along the lines of this mate,

If the aftermarket part was not properly installed or a modification led to a component failure, it is within the dealer's right to void the warranty for that part, and you will have to pay for the repairs out of pocket. If the aftermarket parts had nothing to do with the repairs in question, you will be refunded the fee for the diagnosis.

I'm keen on the Grille, and to an extent the rear wing, but I'd like to see a side profile shot of the car to see what the wing actually looks like properly.

But The Grille is a definite, all being well and when money allows :D

P1020035.jpg

And whilst I'm at it, I've had these for a while and never got round to posting them...

P1020030.jpg

P1020032.jpg

P1020031.jpg

:cool:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Who owns that? Because everyone uses that... Top Gear, JAE/ Banzai... and so on

There is a supercharged one done by TTS that was around 500BHP - is that modded enough for you? Seem to re-call it had a forged K24 block and was quite discrete - there was a small power bulge on the bonnet.

TP's one is quite nice with its GruppeM, HKS exhaust and Hondata ECU - think its about 235 BHP. The problem is that the FN2 doesn't lend its self to modding in the way that the EP3 does. There's a few reasons for this but principally the fly by wire throttle/ECU and weaker internals especially the conrods.

I didn't want to really like the FN2, but I have to say it is quite good fun. He quite likes driving my R26 too.

Seano

Yeah thats enough! Its more the styling side of things I was talking about, I just wanted to see if anyone had made an improvement of the standard form apart from Mugen.

Mardigras motorsport have a price list for mugen parts for the fn2, i dont know if they are the same as whats used on that car but make sure your sitting down when you read them, i'll be happy to forward it on to anyone.

Mardigras motorsport have a price list for mugen parts for the fn2, i dont know if they are the same as whats used on that car but make sure your sitting down when you read them, i'll be happy to forward it on to anyone.

ooo really? can i please have a copy?
;)
Thanks!!

That's where I parked it up.

Good work considering the state of you and Mr Dott that morning. ;)

It was a rare chance (for me) to get some pics of the Mugen without people getting in the way.

I've still got lots of pics of me doing that QoS thing that my mate took.
Most embarassing :oops:

Back