• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any track days coming up

Hi can anyone tell me if there are any good track days coming up?

I live in south Yorkshire but don't mind a 2 hour drive

Thanks Lee

Have to agree, Honda On Track is the best place to go. They are also very friendly and helpful. I will be doing a bunch of track days with them next year once I have finished doing the things I need to do to my car. Hope to see you there.

Thanks for the kind words guys, we do try hard to make sure the days are enjoyable and as safe as possible :)

Forgot to ask Lottie, any idea when the Snetterton one will be next year, also what is the average cost and how do Pit garages work?, passengers were free when I came in 2009 is this still the case?

Cheers :)

I am going to snet November 17th, will have a look at Hondas on track to see if anyone else is going up there, I use www.trackdays.com to check my info if this helps ya find what you need to know? I know the cost for me is going to be £129 open pit but don't know what the pits are like but can tell you afterwards

Forgot to ask Lottie, any idea when the Snetterton one will be next year, also what is the average cost and how do Pit garages work?, passengers were free when I came in 2009 is this still the case?

Cheers :)

Snetterton is usually March time, pit garages are usually allocated on a first come basis and the HOT lot usually try and stick together, on some events we are allocated garage numbers though.

Passengers are always free on our events, they just have to sign on and collect a wrist band.

We did the 300 circuit this year and the cost was £150, however it was an OPL and was shared with LOT so the stipulation was that you had attended a HOT day before so we can gauge experience.

No dates have been finalised for next year yet but I certainly hope Snetterton will be on it as its one of my favourites.

Back