• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anybody know these cars ?

The FN2 has the wrong centre caps, has had an OEM rear splitter painted to look like the gp one, dodgy looking black paint on the front inner near the grill and the tow hook eye hole cover missing on the front. Low mileage though. I recognise the reg number but I couldn't tell you where from. Price is about right considering it is from a dealer and will come with warranty.

The EP3 is over priced. Yes it's warrantied, but it's a 10 year old car. £5k max. Looks like it is in good OEM condition. Even has the OEM head unit.

You'll need to look at them to see what they are like. Go with your gut, if they feel wrong walk away. Check the service history is up to scratch. Again, any doubt and walk away.

I'm sure the fn2 has an exhaust aswell, because the left has sut or smoke around the exhaust tip and the right doesn't

Back