• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anybody know where...

CJN

I can buy a K-ONE exhaust?

I've seen it in this video below:

[video=youtube;oVDlS5BW4x0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVDlS5BW4x0[/video]
4:36

Sounds awesome! Not seen them for sale anywhere.

RM-01A for me.

Try asking Sun. By all accounts he gets stuff at near local prices.

Might be worth seeing what Matt at Injection Imports can sort out to compare.

I'm still thinking about exhausts. I need to hear yours Dotty, to get an idea of NOISE.

I want one that is not too loud while cruising but can open up when I choose to put my foot down. BLIP!

I like the Buddy Club Pro Spec 3. Its got a nice deep sound compared to the others and before you say its too loud, it really really isn't. Remember whats sat next to my car, thats loud :lol:

I like the Buddy Club Pro Spec 3. Its got a nice deep sound compared to the others and before you say its too loud, it really really isn't. Remember whats sat next to my car, thats loud :lol:

I have a custom exhaust on my EP3 that is a replica of a Spec III, without the centre silencer, just a straight pipe - it has that insane rasp of a Spec II and is ridiculously loud, considerably louder than a Nur Spec R'd Impreza which was my nearest comparison point for sheer volume, as none of my friend's own Type Rs, let alone loud ones. Can the real deal Spec III, with that tiny centre silencer, really be that much quieter?

I have a custom exhaust on my EP3 that is a replica of a Spec III, without the centre silencer, just a straight pipe - it has that insane rasp of a Spec II and is ridiculously loud, considerably louder than a Nur Spec R'd Impreza which was my nearest comparison point for sheer volume, as none of my friend's own Type Rs, let alone loud ones. Can the real deal Spec III, with that tiny centre silencer, really be that much quieter?

It would be quieter than the wife's Evo 8 MR Superdragger 2.

Right, I want an exhaust now budget is about £400 for the 'teg.

Looking at second hand of course! If you see anything about then link me to it. :)

Back