• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone bought these?

I wouldn't bother mate if you cant afford JDM get OEM from your local dealer about £40 but will look better than fakes IMO.

If you are after some red mats then I would suggest you pay the extra for the real McCoy.

Agree with Ben not worth it and will prob show signs of wear quickly, better to go for genuine Honda ones ;)

You will justify the cost when you get them mate, the quality is outstanding, and of course, they look `king awesome.

16042008009.jpg

16042008013.jpg

16042008011.jpg

Buy shi'ite, buy twice.

Ah thats the first proper pic ive seen of them. They look much better that the **** i nearly bought. Alcohol + ebay FTL!

Im always of the opinion put up with the crap until you can afford the proper stuff. Its more expensive for a reason.

Woop jdm ones on the way. Along with some harnesses and a gun metal gear knob :cool:. Trying to source a jdm steering wheel now...

Back