• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone? Can tune these amplifiers?

Hello!

Looking for a good sound expert!

I'm running Kicker L7 with Super D Mono Hifonics Brutus Amplifier.

And another Hifonics Zeus 4 channel amplifier for my speakers and 6x9's.

They are very good but I just someone who can tune them up properly!

I'm a bassy guy!
wootle2.gif

I could travel, but in reasonable distance! I live in Wiltshire Trowbridge!

Thanks

you could tune these yourself, have you done the others such as sound deaden your car, correct gauge leads, car battery etc?

Theres a few guide online that can get you started, rule thumb is, your gain switch is not a volume control! :D

you could tune these yourself, have you done the others such as sound deaden your car, correct gauge leads, car battery etc?

Theres a few guide online that can get you started, rule thumb is, your gain switch is not a volume control! :D

I don't trust myself doing it mate! with like 6 buttons to fiddle with! :lol:

I'm using Firland Audio wires and standard battery with capacitor, as the guy who fitted them said, it's still ok with standard battery with the help of capacitor.

I met a guy running L7 as well and a kicker amp and the sound was unbelievable, very clear and the bass will hit as hard that could shake 2 cars behind, so I'm a bit jealous. :lol:

My subwoofer and amplifiers are a lot better than his but need tuning. He said his was tuned/tweaked by Dalco and BCSS.

Hopefully there is someone who could help me! :D

Back