• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Anyone gone from Fiesta ST or Focus RS to FK8?

I heard the seats are too high in the RS.

You do have to seriously recalibrate your spacial awareness coming from a Fiesta but then I guess that's what all the cameras and sensors are for. I've never had a car beep at me anywhere near as much as the FK8!

I heard the seats are too high in the RS.
I've never had a car beep at me anywhere near as much as the FK8!
Yes the optional shell seats which cost £1145 are not adjustable for height on the RS, unless you go for one of the two special "RS Edition" models where the shell seats are standard. I would prefer the standard Recaros with the optional Winter Pack anyway. :)

Yep completely agree.....I haven't either. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic grey... nicely understated and contrasts with the red nicely.

I think the price I paid is appropriate as it had done 3k demo miles... and the last week in December is the best week of the year to negotiate a deal! - they even gave me over-the-odds on the Fiesta trade-in. Very happy.

I know my feeling on the RS are pretty unique (but Chris Harris and few other top journos have similar opinions), it's just I felt so let down after all the hype and my previous great experiences with the FST's...

I do also have some Honda history... 2 x Integra DC2's (adored but the second one spoiled by over-modifying!), Integra DC5 (after the joy of the DC2, absolutely hated it, almost as much as the RS!), also a late model S2000 (nice but no love affair!).
I'm very black and white - love or hate!

Sonic grey... nicely understated and contrasts with the red nicely.

I think the price I paid is appropriate as it had done 3k demo miles... and the last week in December is the best week of the year to negotiate a deal! - they even gave me over-the-odds on the Fiesta trade-in. Very happy.

I know my feeling on the RS are pretty unique (but Chris Harris and few other top journos have similar opinions), it's just I felt so let down after all the hype and my previous great experiences with the FST's...

I do also have some Honda history... 2 x Integra DC2's (adored but the second one spoiled by over-modifying!), Integra DC5 (after the joy of the DC2, absolutely hated it, almost as much as the RS!), also a late model S2000 (nice but no love affair!).
I'm very black and white - love or hate!

I got sonic grey too, best colour. Spirit blue FST by any chance?

Back