• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 anyone got any pics of a deep bronze pearl

Here you go

bronze2.jpg

As you can see it looks almost identical to NHB from a distance. Its only when you get close to in and in bright sunlight you can see the Bronze flick to the paint.

IMO if you want a Black car you would have a NHB, rather than the Bronze.

nice pic thanks alot looks good fancy a dark typer
just wondering how the deep bronze stands up against the night hawk black!

fn2good - I've bought a dbp FN2 without having seen one in the flesh.

I've subsequently trailed around a dozen or so Honda dealerships as I go round the country with work trying to find one thats got a dbp (most have got mr or nhb demo cars).

Finally found one this week in West Bromwich ('Brindleys' I think) and have to say it looks the business! I agree with paul.goffin that to the untrained eye it does look very dark, almost black in the pictures and inside, but the one I saw at Brindleys was parked outside and it was sunny.

Even from a distance you could see the bronze showing, and up close it looked really different.

Having just had a black car I wanted another dark one but not black so this is the ideal option for me, and i've said before I think it will be the rarest colour FN2 with most going out in red or black.

I'll post some pictures of mine once it's delivered.

You drove from Cornwall to West Bromwich to find a DBP coloured FN2?

I'm not that daft Funky! I was in the area with work. I've been keeping my eye out all over the country for Honda dealers on my travels and when I find one I go in and see if they've got a dbp.

It doesn't half miff the salespeople when they realise I've already bought one!

deep bronze pearl it is !!

thanks for the pic !

ordered mine today a dbp gt have to wait till 31st of may though :(
seems that everyone is going for dbp at the moment as it has the longest waiting time.

From what I have heard it is expected to be the worst seller due to people not seeing them in the flesh, hence Honda probably haven't built many of them that colour.

Resale value looks good for it though :)

thanks for the pic !

ordered mine today a dbp gt have to wait till 31st of may though :(
seems that everyone is going for dbp at the moment as it has the longest waiting time.

I picked up my deep bronze pearl type r yesterday and it looks stunning. As soon as we get some better weather I will take some pics of it and place them on here.

Regards

Mark

Back