• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone got the tom tom 500?

What do you think of it?

Does it have hands free (bluetooth) for a mobile phone and are there any differences between that and the TT300?

Thanks in advance

Bump!!

Maybe getting one very soon so any help and adivise will be greatly appreciated.

Newbie to the world of Sat Nav but will everything i need will be in the box as it comes ??

what about updates etc?? do i download them from somewhere foc??

GaryMan said:
Bump!!

Maybe getting one very soon so any help and adivise will be greatly appreciated.

Newbie to the world of Sat Nav but will everything i need will be in the box as it comes ??

what about updates etc?? do i download them from somewhere foc??

The 500 is the outgoing model mate, the ?00 series has been replaced by the ?10 series now.

I've used a TT700 for the last year and just upgraded to the 910 due to a slight problem within TomTom HQ in Holland.

You can use it straight from the box, get updates from TomTom's website, Ebay,PocketGPS world or downloaded from torrent sites.

Cheers
AC :)

i think its a toss between the 500 or the 700.

just waiting for a few replies 8)

Where can i download the latest maps, POI, speed cameras etc ??

Back