• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

anyone got unsilenced scorpion b-pipe

as above, i already have the 6x4 oval backbox from ebay, just wondering if anyone has the mid pipe, whats it like. i know its 2" and everyone is going for 2.5 just dont want it too loud as i already tried it with the backbox. dont want to wake the neighbours as i work nightshifts and get home early hours of the morning. cheers.

If its of any use mate I tried an unsilenced sportex bpipe with a spoon rep backbox, it lasted one day before I put the silenced centre back on, it was stupid loud.

thanks mate , yeah it was the sportex one i had, got a powerflow silenced pipe on just now, which will be getting sold once i get unsilenced one. already been told the scorpion one gives a nice tone and is not too loud.

yeah i know but the scorpion is 2" and sportex is 2.5. so i dont think it will be toooooooo loud, if i get one and it is loud, feck the neighbours, bring on the noise eh?

I've got a Piper 2.5" unsilenced cat back with a 6x4 oval exit. It isn't really loud, you can hear it, but it's not enough to drive you crazy. I've had mine on for over 2 years now, and it's my daily drive.

i wasnt sure if the 2.5 would be too loud, just that i had sportex one on before and sounded really loud.

Back