• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Anyone have any experience with Tegiwa carbon arch vents?

7e29172fcf7119106c3978f4c10920b1.png

Has anyone bought or fitted these? Was looking out of curiosity to get some subtle contrast on the exterior of my Black FK, any info on how easy/hard to fit they are, if they have locating pins and screws like the standard Honda ones and if I can reuse the small plastic inserts in the standard ones would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive no experience with the vents, but plenty with Tegiwa! ' id rather guide my dad into my mum then use Tegiwa again for anything!' buy them somewhere else mate. save yourself hassles. They are currently failing to deliver many eventuri intakes on the m3cutters forum. Holding on to customers money , while failing to deliver goods is there speciality. for reference they dont owe me an intake. The price was attractive, but i knew there would be issues.

ive no experience with the vents, but plenty with Tegiwa! ' id rather guide my dad into my mum then use Tegiwa again for anything!' buy them somewhere else mate. save yourself hassles. They are currently failing to deliver many eventuri intakes on the m3cutters forum. Holding on to customers money , while failing to deliver goods is there speciality. for reference they dont owe me an intake. The price was attractive, but i knew there would be issues.

Yeah I saw there was issues with the Eventuri dude, pretty shocking, I’ve never used them myself the entire time I’ve owned civic’s (since I passed) but i was aware of their reputation, only considered as I think the next cheapest is £70 more but requires bonding, which I didn’t want to do Incase I wanted the standard black back on there

pmc do them and their probably the same ones, they don't need bonding and have the clips to hold into position (don't have the screw hole though), I doubt you could used original vent inserts but I hot glued some vent mesh in mine. the pmc ones move about a little if no 3m tape etc is used but can't comment on others

pmc do them and their probably the same ones, they don't need bonding and have the clips to hold into position (don't have the screw hole though), I doubt you could used original vent inserts but I hot glued some vent mesh in mine. the pmc ones move about a little if no 3m tape etc is used but can't comment on others

Awesome, thanks man!

Back