• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Anyone heard or bought from these people?

thanks giger will do.anything else you need to add?or anybody???

THe price should be £15,314.89 ex VAT, Chassis No should be FD2-1201062 (Type R No:01099) and the CAt 1 should be 190 ex vat, that is what I was quoted when I was interested in the car.

If your interested then get yourself down there and don't part with any cash until you have seen the car. It's the cheapest new in the UK by a mile.

he new Civic Type R is equip with a tuned 2.0 litre normally aspirated engine along with a modified close ratio gearbox to put in an impressive 0-60 Mph in 5.5 seconds and a top speed of 152 Mph.

Sounds a little optimistic to me.

spec I think. 0-60 has never been officially published, it is simply recorded as sub 6 seconds by most reviews and Honda themselves.

What else could you check, aside from what has been mentioned above the car is the photos has had the gear knob removed. This will either be by the agent or pinched whilst at the docs (a common occurence) - so if you go look at one make sure it is there. Doubt it will have the official mats and check how tidy their rear fog light conversion is.

Back