• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Anyone know this dc5?

Worth a viewing, has some mods on too. Little steep for a Y reg though.

It was imported along with my DC5 back in early 2008 by 200bhp cars (a reputable importer). It was owned by a chap called Ross from Lowerstoft (Ross CWDC5 or Ross M (I believe) on the itr-dc5 forum) , I believe he had a minor accident in it, but it was fixed to a high standard. Then a chap called Adam owned it (Coomya) who carried out a lot of the modifications, have a trawl through their posts, it should answer a lot of your questions.

Ah Ross's. Did he ever get it fully sorted? Always said it pulled or something.

Not trying to disrepect Ross, but I think it had more to do with the nut behind the wheel. I'm sure he had it down at TGM for eibachs and a full geo setup and Tom gave it a clean bill of health.

Cheers lads this is why its always good to ask if its had a prang no way am i paying that for it, any more info the better

Not trying to disrepect Ross, but I think it had more to do with the nut behind the wheel. I'm sure he had it down at TGM for eibachs and a full geo setup and Tom gave it a clean bill of health.

Haha! I did wonder sometimes.

It's by no means a bad car, but it's certainly overpriced by at least 1k imo.

I think some sort of rear suspension damage and rear quarter damage (I forget which side).

I'm fairly certain that it wasn't 'recorded' damage so I wouldn't be suprised if the garage knew nothing about it. As I said it was fairly minor damage, it's not a bad car, just overpriced. And I'm in no doubt that both Ross and Adam would of maintained and serviced it to a high standard.

Back