• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Anyone know this fn2?

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Hi zltm089

I’ve been taking my FN2 to Brayley Honda in St Albans for the last 2 years and can’t fault them!

Had my last 2 MOTs, an Interim and Full Service there, each occasion I dropped my car off first thing and then a received call when all the work was done. Each time my Civic came back nice and clean after a thorough wash.

Nice, friendly staff, and they usually have some servicing offers available – When we finally get some warmer weather I will be taking the Civic there for an Air Con regas.

That FN2 looks in good shape, well worth a look.

Richard[/FONT]

only thing i would say is colour is nighthawk black on a 2007 and price seems a bit strong for 07 with 71000 miles but if you get a good deal go for it

I was going to say the price seems a bit on the steep side, i paid £8500 for my 08 FN2 with 46k on the clock 12 months ago! a friend of mine recently nabbed himself an 58 with only 30k on the clock for £8k....jammy git

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Hi zltm089,

The Type R is currently for sale at our Enfield dealership and has been previously serviced by us at our Grays dealership. If you'd like to view the car or if you’ve got any other questions we’d be more than happy to help. Feel free to call us on 02083 638000 or email us at [email protected].

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Regards

Guy
Brayley Honda Enfield[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thanks for the messages people!

Guy, I have already sent an email to Shan and Paul B.

Will pop down next week as I'm still doing my research on prices.

Hope OP doesn't mind me hijacking his thread as seems he is now sorted but along same lines am looking at 2 CW cars to replace the Missus' Cooper S.
Well used to Jap cars as have had a Scooby for the last 12 years so hoping the CTR will be more like the Subaru in terms of reliability compared to the horrendous mini.
Not sure if the CTR community is similar to the Scoobynet type forum or indeed similar to PH, but we would often ask about cars for sale for more history as people often knew them of them.
The 2 in question are:
On PH here: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/civic-type-r/honda-civic-mk8-i-vtec-championship-white-type-r-2009/1271559
and on the trader here: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201304176308894/sort/default/usedcars/price-to/12000/price-from/6000/quantity-of-doors/3/fuel-type/petrol/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/colour/white/maximum-mileage/up_to_60000_miles/maximum-age/up_to_5_years_old/model/civic/make/honda/onesearchad/used/saved-search-id/2c92182b3e220f0d013e274f30380004/page/1/postcode/pl144rl/radius/1501?logcode=p

Similar to the OP, somewhat of a longshot but if anyone has come across these 2 CW cars in the past, any info most welcome.
Or indeed if anyone knows of one for sale that has been well looked after and pref has the Satnav option that would be great.

Cheers....

Hello and welcome. :smt006

Don't know either to be honest, but the one on Autotrader has the Nav option and that was super rare to be spec'd on CW cars.

A chap on here called Kano has a CW with Nav though saying that. :lol:

Thanks Loxy for both the welcome and the info....
The one on PH does have the Nav option as well, but it's kinda hidden in all the description and it was only on the 2nd time I read it I noticed it.
But I have found out after several months of looking, as you say, that not many have the option. Wonder if Kano wants to sell his? :lol:

Hope OP doesn't mind me hijacking his thread as seems he is now sorted but along same lines am looking at 2 CW cars to replace the Missus' Cooper S.
Well used to Jap cars as have had a Scooby for the last 12 years so hoping the CTR will be more like the Subaru in terms of reliability compared to the horrendous mini.
Not sure if the CTR community is similar to the Scoobynet type forum or indeed similar to PH, but we would often ask about cars for sale for more history as people often knew them of them.
The 2 in question are:
On PH here: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/civic-type-r/honda-civic-mk8-i-vtec-championship-white-type-r-2009/1271559
and on the trader here: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201304176308894/sort/default/usedcars/price-to/12000/price-from/6000/quantity-of-doors/3/fuel-type/petrol/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/colour/white/maximum-mileage/up_to_60000_miles/maximum-age/up_to_5_years_old/model/civic/make/honda/onesearchad/used/saved-search-id/2c92182b3e220f0d013e274f30380004/page/1/postcode/pl144rl/radius/1501?logcode=p

Similar to the OP, somewhat of a longshot but if anyone has come across these 2 CW cars in the past, any info most welcome.
Or indeed if anyone knows of one for sale that has been well looked after and pref has the Satnav option that would be great.

Cheers....

I don't mind at all mate.

Good luck with the search.

I'm still looking for the right car and a good deal.

Hello and welcome. :smt006

Don't know either to be honest, but the one on Autotrader has the Nav option and that was super rare to be spec'd on CW cars.

A chap on here called Kano has a CW with Nav though saying that. :lol:

I spoke to Tom at TGM mate and mentioned the forum.

He might come with me to inspect some potential cars I've got my eyes on.

You seem to be quite knowledgeable about the FN2, where abouts are you located? I was wondering if I could get some of your opinion on some cars I plan to view. In exchange for a few pints at the next meet? ;-)

I don't mind at all mate.

Good luck with the search.

I'm still looking for the right car and a good deal.

Thanks. Hope you are having more luck than me!
1st car on the list and guy doesn't reply to ad in autotrader either by email or phone message. So I guess it is either sold or he doesn't actually have it.
2nd car. Ask a list of questions before want to go and see it as 500 mile round trip and answers maybe 80% of them but not the others.
Email back to ask about the omissions and then nothing.....
Will have to be patient I guess and wait and see what comes up over the next few weeks or even months at this rate.... :mad:

Back