• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

anyone lowered without rear camber arms and front bolts?

There probably is but i bet their cars handle like a dog and wear out tires like there is no tomorrow on an EP3, if that's what you own.

It may give the car a better and more agressive look but it's a daft thing to do for me. I would only lower a car to achieve better handling not looks and to do it right you need the correct geo setup.

Only wondering because i know some one on eibach -30 all around, with out camber arms and bolts and he said it hands great :S

Mine was lowered with out geo and my tyres were feathered.

So get arms, bolts and geo when lowering.

Not only saving your tyres, it could also make your handling better!

Glad i found this thread as have a relevant question. What arms, bolts, kits are best guys? should have got all mine done at same time really as my tyres are starting to wear :( im down 30mm on abp eibachs.

Mine doesnt handle well jase, not at all. Would love it to give me more confidence with a better set up.

Eibach camber bolts and Eibach or SPC (made by Eibach) camber arms.

You won't go far wrong with them.

Aye, I've seen D2 camber arms with the threads totally stripped out on a couple of different cars. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Glad i found this thread as have a relevant question. What arms, bolts, kits are best guys? should have got all mine done at same time really as my tyres are starting to wear :( im down 30mm on abp eibachs.

Mine doesnt handle well jase, not at all. Would love it to give me more confidence with a better set up.

Hi Li,

Stevie at Grinspeed did mine, DME camber arms and Eibach camber bolts. Give him a bell, he's not only round the corner, he'll sort you a great deal out.

Will :)

u2aqeru6.jpg

Dodgy pic, but its the red bar at the top :)

Hi Li,

Stevie at Grinspeed did mine, DME camber arms and Eibach camber bolts. Give him a bell, he's not only round the corner, he'll sort you a great deal out.

Will :)

Thanks will, his price just seems abit steep compared to abp's but like you said, he is only around the corner and i have heard very good reviews

Back