• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone running a de-cat and Std exhaust?

As above, anyone running a decat on a std exhaust?
How loud is it?
Does it sound ok?
What O2 sim have you got?
Cheers
AC :lol:

I haven't but I would imagine it to be quite quet due to the standard back box.

I'm running a standard exhaust with a magnex de-cat at the moment till I get round to having an N1. It is slightly louder but nothing to write home about. The de-cat section produces a throaty/raspy noise when acceleration applied and it has left a nicer note exiting the backbox. I haven't got an O2 sim installed, I just had the CEL light taped over inside the dash. A bit wreckless perhaps as I wouldn't be able to tell if something did go wrong with car. All in all, having a de-cat pipe (which only cost me 90quid) is OK mod to go for in my opinion.

There was someone at Mallory park last year, had a header, decat and standard back box, a deeper sound from the front, could harldy tell the difference from the rear, don't know about O2 levels

Back