• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone using Mugen Engine mounts ?

Hi, just after a little advice. I need to replace two engine mounts so i'm thinking of upgrading to the Mugen set. Anyone had any experiences with these good or bad ? Cheers

Hi, just after a little advice. I need to replace two engine mounts so i'm thinking of upgrading to the Mugen set. Anyone had any experiences with these good or bad ? Cheers

Dont know specifically about the mugen ones. But if your going for uprated stiffer mounts then be prepared to feel every vibration of the engine and to develop some nice rattles.

got them fitted on mine as the standard side and front mounts broke, i didn't find the mugen ones to be much different from standard but my standard ones werent doing much they were that bad lol. I have a etd now and that vibrates like mad on idle

got them fitted on mine as the standard side and front mounts broke, i didn't find the mugen ones to be much different from standard but my standard ones werent doing much they were that bad lol. I have a etd now and that vibrates like mad on idle

yeah it would do my head in. Little vibrations are bad enough without cementing yourself to the engine with stiff mounts.

Back