• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Apex Springs

whats everybody's thoughts on Apex lowering springs they seem to be a little too cheap for my liking, anybody use them or rate them ??

Nothing wrong with them, I used to have a set and they weren't too harsh on the road and decent on track. Like all springs that don't come with bump stops they 'clunk' sometimes but easily solved by fitting some

No doubt there are better springs available, but i wouldn't go as far as saying they're a waste of time just because they are linear

Having just done a quick Google search & the price difference is only £40.

For the sake of £40 your best off going with the Eibachs

Like it has been said above for the sake of 40 notes eibachs seem to be the way to go thanks guys

I have used APEX springs that lowered the car by 30mm and they have worked flawlessly over 2 years. Still use them to this day. Ive hit some pretty nasty pot holes too like we all have in these degrading British roads no doubt.

Back