• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Are these brakes any good?

They are really just unbranded standard spec stuff. Fine for road use but will not fare well if pushed on track.

If you're going to give it some mild abuse on track - go DS2500 pads, Brembo discs, braided lines and Motul RBF600 fluid

If you're going to give it some hard abuse on track - go Stoptech big brake conversion

They are really just unbranded standard spec stuff. Fine for road use but will not fare well if pushed on track.

If you're going to give it some mild abuse on track - go DS2500 pads, Brembo discs, braided lines and Motul RBF600 fluid

If you're going to give it some hard abuse on track - go Stoptech big brake conversion
Those are exactly what I have, top on my road EP3 and bottom on my track EP3 (once the kit arrives).

There's no difference in buying off eBay if it's a reputable seller. No different to buying off their website or off them in person.

Grinspeed can supply the Stoptech kit if you go for that

Back