• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Arrival of the 'R'

Finally picked her up on Fri and well, need I say more, spot on. Just one thing that bothers me a bit is the amount of stones hitting the windscreen and bonnet, I now have a bulls eye after 2 days of ownership:mad: .
With my last car you usually got a 'hit' that you could at least hear once a month or so but in two days I feel I've had a years worth already, ping, ping, ping, am I going insane or is this the score?

Yep, just one of those things. The rest of the car for it's age (Sept 03) is perfecto. Just the bonnet has battle scars...I might add a bra to the front (clear vinyl wrap) to add protection whilst I tint the windows during the week, needs must!

I had no problem with the CTR and stone chips - but then again, I don't sit close at all. In fact, I sit way back and only close in for the kill.

WTF am I on about? My entire post should be past tense, I am an ex owner and can only overtake other agricultural machinery nowadays. :(

Yep, just one of those things. The rest of the car for it's age (Sept 03) is perfecto. Just the bonnet has battle scars...I might add a bra to the front (clear vinyl wrap) to add protection whilst I tint the windows during the week, needs must!
Don't do it! Mine had one on when I bought it. Unless you get it on perfect, which to be honest is extremely hard to do, it looks utter gash! Plus it's a real bitch to get off. I'm talking all weekend.

Where abouts in norwich are you fella?

Don't do it! Mine had one on when I bought it. Unless you get it on perfect, which to be honest is extremely hard to do, it looks utter gash! Plus it's a real bitch to get off. I'm talking all weekend.

Unless you have its properly installed by a pro!! ;)

I had my S done from new and one year down the line it still looks like new. :cool:

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

wplane - If you intend to have Venture Tape fitted on the car then you should seriously think about getting the front resprayed or touched in somehow. It will look bloody awful just stuck over the old chips. ;)

North Walsham........thought I'd get frowned upon for mentioning the bra but the stone chips are there already so I'd be fighting a loosing battle.....

Type S tried to keep up with me on the A47, should I question his sanity?

North Walsham........thought I'd get frowned upon for mentioning the bra but the stone chips are there already so I'd be fighting a loosing battle.....

Type S tried to keep up with me on the A47, should I question his sanity?
No, just watch him get smaller in your rear view mirror.

Back