• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

:arrow: 53 NHB Civic Type R *UPDATED 17/07/06*

Here is my November 53 NHB Civic Type R to date.

I have owned since November 2004, and have made a few modifications, which are as follows.

ENGINE
icon_arrow.gif
Hondata OE Airbox Modification
icon_arrow.gif
ITG Drop In Panel Filter
icon_arrow.gif
Spoon B Pipe
icon_arrow.gif
Spoon N1 Muffler
icon_arrow.gif
Spoon Oil Cap
icon_arrow.gif
Spoon Radiator Cap
icon_arrow.gif
Spoon Reservoir Covers
icon_arrow.gif
Spoon CF Plug Cover
icon_arrow.gif
TP Engineering Red Earth Kit
icon_arrow.gif
Silkolene Pro S 5W 40 Engine Oil

SUSPENSION
icon_arrow.gif
Eibach Pro Springs
icon_arrow.gif
Eibach Front Adjustable Camber Bolts
icon_arrow.gif
Eibach Rear Adjustable Camber Arms
icon_arrow.gif
J's Racing Front Upper Strut Brace
icon_arrow.gif
Spoon Rear Upper Strut Brace
icon_arrow.gif
Carbing Rear Lower Tie Bar
icon_arrow.gif
JDM Rear Anti Roll Bar
icon_arrow.gif
TGM Sports Fast Road Alignment

EXTERIOR
icon_arrow.gif
JDM Union Jack Badge
icon_arrow.gif
Red Front Calipers

INTERIOR
icon_arrow.gif
JDM Red Mats Set

See my GARAGE with pictures of most mods unfitted HERE

PICTURES

CTRBW1.jpg

CTRBW7.jpg

CTRBW10.jpg

P6030013.jpg

P6030019.jpg

P6100043.jpg

P6100044.jpg

P6100040.jpg

PC200257.jpg

17/07/06 UPDATE

Well, over the last few weeks I have been gradually stripping the modified parts off my car. This was completed last Friday with another, and final visit to TGM Sport Racing, where the chassis mods were removed, and the exhaust system replaced with the OE system. Even the adjustable front camber bolts and rear adjustable camber arms were removed, and the alinment returned to Honda spec.

Once again I cannot praise the work and service of TGM enough, many thanks to them :smt023 Also saw Hasnic and Sara there :smt006

So now, my CTR is 99% factory standard - The only difference to how it came from the showroom is the Silkolene Pro S 5W 40 engine oil, and the Honda JDM Union Jack badge, which will remain on my car.

P4100011.jpg

PC190253.jpg

So thats how she will now remain for the rest of the time I own the CTR, which I am unsure at the moment of how long that will be. One thing is for sure, although it is noticeable the difference the mods made now they have been removed. The CTR still remains a great (quiet!) car in standard trim 8)

*PS: I cant be bothered to update my Garage :p

*PPS: Look for further parts coming up for sale soon, mainly chassis mods, and a Spoon exhaust system :wink:

Mines been stock for sometime now mate.. Hopefully it will be sold soon also :smt023

Back