• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

As often the case.....

G

A veritable chap
I finaly got round to washing, clay bar, and NXT waxing the CTR today. I think I must have used half the products in the Megs line-up. Wheels, enginebay, all the rubber hoses and trim. Also used metal polish on the exhaust etc etc etc. Quick detailer on the carbon bonnet (I find this works best)...

Standing back to admire my 5 hours of hard graft...

...then the heavens open. 'Sigh'. Still I guess it was nice watching the rain just bead and then dry pretty quick once it had stopped. It needed doing I guess and should make keeping it clean for summer easier. I would have taken a photo, but you all know what a black CTR freshly waxed. Then covered in rain looks like by now :D

I did the same yesterday - But spread the work over 2 days :lol:

You forget just how smooth and silky the paintwork can be after a 'propper' clean - And the NHB just looks awesome. 8)

Shame about the rain - But as you say, its the protection and ease of future cleaning that counts :D

Did mine on Friday. Went out for a blast yesterday and the front of the car was covered with dried on dead bugs!
:evil:

Just clayed and NXT the Accord, I am knackerd now - time for a beer!

Looked 8) was going to take pics but my digital camera has given up the ghost :x

I cleaned my DC5 today :D

3 hours to clean the wheels and brake calipers this morning :shock: :lol: (wheels removed from car, washed, waxed several times, sealed several times)

Then washed the car with NXT and dried this afternoon - I'll wax and seal it tomorrow morning 8)

iDrew said:
I cleaned my DC5 today :D

3 hours to clean the wheels and brake calipers this morning :shock: :lol: (wheels removed from car, washed, waxed several times, sealed several times)

Then washed the car with NXT and dried this afternoon - I'll wax and seal it tomorrow morning 8)

I look forward to seeing the pics Ian,

regards, Kevin

Back