• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ash's Milano Ep3 build thread..Alloy respray pg 4 :D

Hey, new to the forum and car!

some images:
IMG_00351.jpg

IMG_00341.jpg

IMG_00331-1.jpg

IMG_00311.jpg

IMG_00331.jpg

Alloys need refurbishing, any ideas?? live in devon

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.

Personaly I like white wheels on Milanos, but black is popular too. I'm going to be different and get mine refurbished STANDARD :O

Maybe the car is called Lottie and he loves it :lol:

Seriously though nice car, paint looks good for an 02 plate milano. :)

Cheers guys, lottes the girlfriend who is feeling quite jealous, at the moment its got a BMC CDA induction kit from the previous owner. Anyone had any experience with them?? any good?? ive done some 0-60 runs getting an average of around 5.7 - 6 seconds so im guessing its good?

alloys to be refurbished back to standard colour, any recommendations around devon area??

Paint looks well looked after , might see you around devon soon , coming down that way for a week to stay at devon cliffs .

yea paint looks great, just polished it today, and im not being boring, im not sure if i like the black alloys on red because whens its driving it would look like steelies with no hub caps, quite like the idea of black alloys with a thick red lip. Other than that i think im going back standard :/ anyone had any experience with the induction kit??

------- Update 2 ----------

Quick update on how she's coming along....

new alloys bought, old ones were completely mangeled as you can see with the old ones on the car and new shiny ones ready to go on :D
IMG_01151.jpg

Mugen window stickers added...... small mod which makes a nice touch
IMG_0188.jpg

Induction kit upgrade, from the terrible BMC to the ITG maxogen kit :D
IMG_0189.jpg

Facelift headlights added :D possibly one of my favorite mods soo far
P6210162.jpg

converted to

P6290200.jpg

Tow Strap added..
IMG_0185.jpg

Engine torque damper added... and 10k HID kit which compliments my new lights :D :D
enginebay.jpg

And photo time
wallpaper.jpg

thanks for looking, tell me your thoughts
update 3 will come soon......

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work mate. Nice and clean not over the top. Good combo there, face lift fronts and pre rears. Them flat wipers make a bigger difference than I thought too.

At the risk of sounding like a noob, is the torque damper mainly aesthetic or does it do something important?

Back