• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 ASR 32mm rear anti sway

Before you decide its worth looking into the progress bar too, that comes in differing thickness and with bracing

The only person I know who has larger than the Progress 24mm bar is Doug, not sure if he's on here or not. Even then I don't think he's driven the car yet either so not sure if he could tell you the performance of it. You won't be disappointed with a Progress or Tegiwa 24mm bar.
I think the bigger bars are more for racing applications, and hence more costly.

Need to be more specific than that :lol:
Camber and toe figures? Are the yellowspeed their standard Spring rate or the race spec?

Ah, you've caught me out of my depth!

i had it sent in to ABP for FRSU at same time as fitting coils, not sure what exact settings they out on

anything I should check for? Does this drastically effect which ARB you'd go for too?

Ah, you've caught me out of my depth!

i had it sent in to ABP for FRSU at same time as fitting coils, not sure what exact settings they out on

anything I should check for? Does this drastically effect which ARB you'd go for too?

Not a problem. You can change the rear set up to make it more lively. I think ABP's frsu is around 2mm total toe in. Which is on the safe side for keeping the rear stable. Reduce the rear toe in and it'll make it oversteer a little more. I run 0 toe on the rear but you might want to reduce it to 1mm total toe in first and see how you get on.
Also if they're just the standard yellowspeed coilovers, the rear Spring rate is too soft. Also try running stiffer damper settings on the rear. An extra 5-10 clicks stiffer.

Not a problem. You can change the rear set up to make it more lively. I think ABP's frsu is around 2mm total toe in. Which is on the safe side for keeping the rear stable. Reduce the rear toe in and it'll make it oversteer a little more. I run 0 toe on the rear but you might want to reduce it to 1mm total toe in first and see how you get on.
Also if they're just the standard yellowspeed coilovers, the rear Spring rate is too soft. Also try running stiffer damper settings on the rear. An extra 5-10 clicks stiffer.

Thanks for this - will get the toe in reduced a tad

think they are the road coils

also, when you say increase by 5-10 clicks, is this 5-10 up from 0?

At the moment I have them both set on about 10 clicks above softest - no idea if this is right or not as I got no advice post install bar that they were super soft as default

Thanks for this - will get the toe in reduced a tad

think they are the road coils

also, when you say increase by 5-10 clicks, is this 5-10 up from 0?

At the moment I have them both set on about 10 clicks above softest - no idea if this is right or not as I got no advice post install bar that they were super soft as default

You want the rear to be at least 5 clicks stiffer than the front. So if you're 10 on the front, try 15 on the rear. Just have a play about and see how it feels. On track you'd want to be maxing out the dampers on the stiffest settings as they're more valved for road use.

^yep, wind them both up and work back from there, depending on balance. You can also play with tyre pressures to affect balance.

Another way is increasing the width of your front tyre. You'll gain front end, effectively shifting the balance towards oversteer. I think it's better to increase grip at the front, instead of trying make the rear more skittish.

Back