• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

Hi Lee I hope he hasn't pack it to mate its a brilliant forum and it will be sorely missed.

I hope theres some news soon :confused:

I think Ed is super busy at the minute, I bet he doesn't even know this has happened. Anyone know him personally that can get a msg to him?

thats strange, usually the atr.org link takes you to the accordr site, im sure we had both domains:confused:

been down since about 10 last night dont know whats going on

as giger said ed mega busy so prob does'nt know

bloody bored at work now with out it

yeah its not the same using another site you only visit now and again oh hi guys, hope your all well

Mo :smt033

At least it's not just me that can't get on. Sad may be, but I've been bored at lunch times and at night without the site :(

Let's hope someone can contact Ed and get it back up and running. Like someone else said I bet Ed doesn't even know that the forum is down!

Good find Rab!

I am glad Ed know's about the problem. I just wonder what he was doing on a Scotland forum :confused:

everyone uses all the forums i think mate, i read most of them but only post on the accord forum, im glad ed knows too mate, its not his fault at all, bloody hackers! hopefully more people will read that link so more people know the situation;)

meanwhile, i like it over here, and hello to all the TRO users who i dont know, and thanks for having us:party:

oh and the smileys on here are great:lol:

TRO is actually a good forum guys - try it, you might like it!
I've been on here more since having the FD2 as there is an FD2 forum here, there's also more variations and more sub forums

Back