• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR.org is down, again ?

Keep the TD's, they will be lighter.

What condition are they in ? They seem like a bargain for £150 !

the only thing that worries me is because they went for the exact same amount as the starting price the guy mite come up with excuses and just refund me, hope to have them by this week and im done about £300

Looks like the host is up to their old tricks again. URL has expired without warning no doubt. Looks lik Ed has another battle on his hands :evil:

I haven't been able to access the forum since last Friday either.

I registered on here a while back and posted up a couple of threads but for some reason I can't find any of them and i've had to re-register. :confused:

Might browse this forum for a while and try cause some havoc! :lol:

I registered on here a while back and posted up a couple of threads but for some reason I can't find any of them and i've had to re-register. :confused:

Me too matey. I believe that they lost about three months worth of data when this place went down.

There are a few forums down at the moment.

Is this the only place where the redundant ATR owners browse ? ? ?

Back