• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ATR's abit poorly, need some advise please guys

Hi peeps,
Need to freshen up the atr abit so im after some new brake disks nothing fancy as im happy with the already supreme stoping power. Any ideas where i can get some nice and cheap? Will be wanting mintex extreme pads to go with them.

Also the clutch has just started playing up, are the exedy ones on ebay any good?

Finaly.....Ive only just noticed my typhoon 'squealing' on half throttle does anyone else get this?

Any advise would be much appreciated

The cheapest you'll get front discs and pads for is 57 quid.

I found the H22 Exedy clutch kit from the guy who now sells them on Ebay for 167 quid delivered, and yes, they are very good.

The tyhoon noise is normal.

Thanks, having a mongoose off rich soon hopefully. Whats his username on this site?

Ah yes, ive seen a few on ebay will they be anygood though does seem cheap

Thanks, having a mongoose off rich soon hopefully. Whats his username on this site?

Ah yes, ive seen a few on ebay will they be anygood though does seem cheap

Ive no idea bud, I sort of know of the guy who sells the stuff. The reason there so cheap is that he sells 100's of discs and pads every week.

Im not sure of Richies user name on here, I think its R320 or something similar.

Some would say it should be Type.Rac230(sometimes)
Most of the time :mad: Bloomin Honda rubbish ;)

seems ok this week tho, got one more chance then its goin up for sale :lol: :smt047

Think the ADL Discs were near on £180 - £200 for the whole lot.

IIRC the fronts alone were somethin like £95 delivered ish

If you were lookin at fronts an rears with the Xtreme pads all round £250 delivered

Last edited by a moderator:
Back