• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Auto leads Fascia.

Hello everyone l have just join and would appreciate some help in finding a Autoleads Fascia double din for a 2009 Civic Type r . As l have search the net with very little information any feedback would be helpful.

Many thanks for the reply . I did see that one but wanting to try and get and the Autoleads version as it is apparently a more closer finish to match the fn2 dash. I am just going to try seek other avenues to get one.

You used to be able to get them from Impulse Car Audio but they've taken their webshop offline. Might be worth giving them a ring.

Contacted Autoleads by email and they replied by stating Halfrauds sell them so l rang my local store today and they are retailing at £311.99 total rip off. Is there much difference between the Connects2 Facsia and the Autoleads Fascia.

The Auto Leads one is almost an exact match for OEM, whereas the Connects2 isn't. I've not seen a Connects2 up close though.

Did you try Impulse Car Audio?

Sent impulse car a email during the week still waiting on a reply. I will give them a ring next week when l am off work . Is there a how to on the site for removal of the headunit.

No, not really. You've to take a large portion of the dash out to get to it.

There are people who have posted pics in the past so hopefully they'll be along soon!

I got reply back from impulse car unfortunately they are only quoting a price for a Connects2 fascia. The search continues for a Autoleads kit.

Back