• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Auto lights issue.

Hi people my auto lights aren't firing. I can select the main beams manually. I cannot for the life of me find my handbook to look at the fuse box schematic as i wondered if it had a seperate fuse.

Which fuse is it for the dusk sensor. The other day I didn't notice my lights weren't on! It wasn't pitch black just dusky.

Any ideas?

hmmm found the manual and there does not seem to be a specific fuse for that function. And apparently a warning light should come on if there is an issue....

STUMPED

Do the wipers speed up when it rains? Light sensors and rain sensors are usually one unit.

I have read other people have had issues but no one on this forum. Weird

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

They used to work that's the odd thing and bulbs aren't an issue. Must be the dusk sensor

Bham mate. I heard some people whacked black tape over the sensor to make it permanently dusk. Don't like the idea of that to be honest.

Back