• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Autobra

Any body fitted an auto bra to the front of there ep3 :confused: i've had a look on here i cant see any ! i was just wondering if they suit the car thats all.

I put one on the NSX for 5 minutes just to take a photo, was given away very shortly after.

Don't do it, if you're worried about stonechips go for something like ventureshield which you can barely see.

I take it you mean that horrible black cover thing? My mate has one on his Civic Si in Alberta Canada. It's the only place in the world that you would need it for the weather picks the paint off the cars there.

I have one of the official 'civic si' ones from the states, its classed as a half nose bra as it comes with bits to cover part of the wings also.

Only put it on once to take this photo, not used it yet so tempted to sell it to be honest.

c.jpg

i like it ! perfect for going for a blast round the countryside with. Iv'e got a NHB so you wont notice it half as much either!

Back