• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Average age?

wow i feel young, 22 EP3, mrs to be (when i can be bothered to pay for it) and a mortgage to pay for but no kids .. yet

50 this year married, 2 kids 15 & 19 EP3 with a few mods and do trackdays in it with my son, as has been said don't give a fcuk what people think as long as I still enjoy driving it.

31 got my ep3 4months ago, married last month and can't afford kids or mortgage cause I'm busy spending money on my car!! Unsilenced b pipe gets fitted tomorrow lol

27 mortgaged and married.Good likely read this.

I went through this when i bought my M3 then fell out with it and got the EP3 loved it. Have been out the country working for the last 2 months came back and took the car for a spin and have the feeling of am i past this. But a spirited drive brought back the love.

23. One sprog. Haven't proposed yet. No TypeR. Balls.

Don't think I'll get another for road again. Track maybe.

Im 52 in march I will be 53, two children well adults now wont leave home no matter how much I push. I feel 18 most days 88 the others drive a red FN2 bums a bit snug in the seat but love it never going to get old gracefully.

33, wife, 2 kids (and one on the way) and a mortgage. Had an EP3 until my son was born, then moved on to ATR's for practicality. Both kids can get themselves in and out now so I'm back on Civics with an FN2

I know this is an FN2 thread, but why not..

I'm 21, own a DC2, no wife, kids or mortgage. I hope I keep in the Honda Gang or at least in the jap car Gang for a long time! Can't get enough of the cars and the cammeradery which they bring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this thread pop up so thought I'd join in...

turned 25, 3 months ago :( - single for waaay too long - 2 kids, my little girl is 8 this year and my little boy will be 4.

After my first ep3 got written off back in January, I did the whole... should I really buy another EP3 thought process (with help from the mother drilling into me it's not a normal car to have)... then came to my senses and realised... I'm theeee coolest mum ever (according to my daughter), sod everyone else and their boring lives. People care because they have nothing else exciting in their own lives to worry about, people who are intimidated by you and your ability to not give a f^ck talk bad about you with the hopes others join in and will find you less appealing... that being said... since when did some boring old gits opinion matter :lol:

Trix

It was July I last posted here and how things have changed! My misses is now pregnant and I have just bout my first house!! I'm going to need a zefira at this rate lol.

I'm 36, got two kids (daughter 14, son 12) and right prick of an ex missus.

Admired the FN2 from afar for a while then it occurred to me one day, I've been working for just over 20 years, I've never had more than a fortnight off at any time and I've got next to nothing to show for it. That's when I decided to buy a car that I WANT to drive!

So I did, three weeks ago now.

turned 25, 3 months ago :( - single for waaay too long

25 yr old girl who loves fast cars? Being single can only be through choice :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's when I decided to buy a car that I WANT to drive!

That's exactly what I did... Was sick of not enjoying driving any more. No random road trips. Just a crappy car I hated. Which I will be selling come tomorrow for a lot less than it's worth just so it can go away... (Clio 59k miles 06 plate) - £1600 what a stinger....!

25 yr old girl who loves fast cars? Being single can only be through choice :wink:

By choosing to be alone than with the usual d!ckwads :lol: I'm past caring these days, I've given up and love my car instead haha I spent Valentine's Day cleaning her engine bay and then at night went to a car meet and had a maccy ds :woot:

Trix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I did... Was sick of not enjoying driving any more. No random road trips. Just a crappy car I hated. Which I will be selling come tomorrow for a lot less than it's worth just so it can go away... (Clio 59k miles 06 plate) - £1600 what a stinger....!

In October 2014 I bought a '99 Volvo S40 2.0T for £600 just to tide me over for a bit. I've still got it! It's a proper old man's car that creeks and rattles but in truth, I feel a bit guilty getting rid because it's been no bother at all and was ridiculously comfortable, haha. It's got to go because I've switched my insurance to the CTR so and it'll just sit there rotting but I'm reluctant to scrap a car that might be very useful to someone who's struggling. I'll Gumtree it eventually.

Funny thing is, my fuel costs and even insurance are basically the same now :)

I started this thread 10 months ago. Since then I have sold my FN2, bought a run about and now have put a deposit on another FN2. I'm 30 this month with two kids and it will be my main family car. Everybody thinks I'm mad and that I should get a 4 door 320d or a Mondeo. The best thing is my wife wants the car more than me so I am going to be in the good books for buying a Type r!

Im 22 have a wee boy and bought my DC5, mrs wanted a saloon but im the only one who drives so got the car i wanted :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 28 and have just bought my first Type R (2007 FN2 GT in Black) after years of fairly sensible cars - No idea why i waited this long the car is amazing!

Back