• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Average age?

I'm 29, just got my first CTR also in black, however I did have a Civic SiR with a DC2 engine for a few months in 2012.

28, first EP3 and should have bought one years ago!

Growing up is being responsible, doesn't mean you have to be boring too :D

38, and got my first EP3 Type-R last August. Again look late 20s so I get away with it. :D Truth be told they say it is young mans car but, I rather be older wiser and have the enjoyment of driving one with cheaper insurance. lol And the car has made me feel young and alive lol.

But just because you get married and have kids shouldn't stop you enjoying your hobby and interests. To all ages have fun, drive safe :)

Ha ha I'm 60 no mortgage, married, 2 kids, 3 grandchildren, an EP3, milano pink, lowered, stripped out, buckets which is a daily and track....... Booked to do Spa again in October .. umm never grown up!,

ps get some funny looks sometimes don't know why?

Also got a caravan & Kuga 4x4!

crowds

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha I'm 60 no mortgage, married, 2 kids, 3 grandchildren, an EP3, milano pink, lowered, stripped out, buckets which is a daily and track....... Booked to do Spa again in October .. umm never grown up!,

crowds

Bet the the grandchildren think you are the coolest grandpa in the world lol. :) FairPlay though. I still think the EP3 will be the classic civic type R.

crowds

Age is only a number, I bought my first EP3 Type R in March 2002 aged 55, my second in March 2004 and an S2000 in October 2004. :D

An S2000 :D Did you change the H badges to Red? What were the main differences between the AP1 and AP2 S2000s?

I kept mine as standard, I've never driven the original version but I believe it was more difficult to drive, plenty of them ended up in ditches and hedges. :lol:

Back