• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Average mileage

C

Cat

Just realised I've done almost 8000 miles in just over 4 months with my CTR :shock:

If I carry on like this I'll be on 24,000 miles a year! I'll be due a second service after a year. :?

What's your average mileage?

Its honda engine, milage means feck all

dont know why people are so hung up about milage, dosn't matter on cars these days

think im £42k mines an 02 plate though

I've done more miles in the CTR than any other car I have had 8)

I get so much enjoyment from it I'm not too bothered about the miles I'm racking up.

At the end of the day having a car with higher mileage will cost you in the end come trade in time, or if you are selling private, people will always choose the car with less miles.

Bought the DC5 with 6000 km on the clock in March, has now got 19k miles on it! :shock:

Bloody good fun though :lol:

JUbhi said:
yowserctr said:
1st Service next week.......just approaching 10k. 8)

Thats early for a 1st Service? Normally it's 12,500 miles isn't it??

As someone has said...it is 12months old on 30th Sept. :wink:

Happy 1st birthday CTR. \:D/

I did about 20k in my first year. It's slowed this year tho due to lack of funds for petrol. I used to go Pod alot and took it to a few more shows in the first year.

Mine's an '02 and is now on 39k.

KT
x

My mileage is really good, only due to the fact I don't drive to work, I get the train into London. But i've only done 2K miles in 5 months :) ......so only on 3K atm and its a year old now (but i've not owned it from new)!!!

Back