• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Average mileage

Mine was registered 1st Feb this year and I will hit 20K this weekend probably do about 35K this year :)

I did 17K in 18 months in my CTR. 3100 miles were HET :D in one week. on the DC5 forum some of them guys garage their cars for the winter. :shock: if you have a 15K-20K car you should use it, you don't get much more money for low mileage. plus if you work it out £3K depreciation in 18 months and 17k mileage its 17.6p per mile. or if you did 12k its 25p a mile.

I expect to cover around 15k in my first year of ownership. When I was looking for a CTR to buy I wanted as low a mileage example as I could get so that I could put the extra miles on the clock and eventually it would be just average miles! :wink:

Was 18 months old with 9,700 on the clock when I bought it. so far I have added about 3k to that but it's still below average miles for the reg so I will keep on driving!!! :roll:

Paul

13k miles in 10 months :wink:

It'll go down after next weekend cos I'm moving closer to work, so less commuting :lol:

June 03 to now is 31K. I expect it to rise quite quickly in the next month or two as I'm out on site a lot. Probably do 2,000 miles a month so could well be 35K by xmas. She might be going then anyway.

Back