• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Avon Tyres

I'm looking for some new tyres for my fn2 ATM i have kumho tyres and i'm currently looking at Avon ZV7 but what are they like for normal driving with spiritedly driving now and then? and my car is lowered on 15mm so will they catch or not ?

Thanks

Mat

Mediocre. Probably won't be any worse than kumhos.

Whether they catch or not is not manufacturer dependent. It's width vs aspect ratio. As long as they're the same as your last set, you won't have any issues.

The goodyear F1/bridgestone potenza is minimum standard tyre for these cars really. You'll notice the difference again upgrading over that to something like ad08s.

I've personally never tried uniroyals so can't pass judgement.

RE050A are over 10 years old now, things have moved on. RE002 is a newer and better tyre, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 is better yet.

I just put eagle F1/A3 on mine. They are fantastic on both Road and track imo and they also heat up quickly.

They're average on the road and plain dire on the track!

727197717ad231aa93fb60d0cdea35b8.jpg

After a few sessions in the morning.

Try AD08R and your mind will soon change.

That's a shock dooksy. Mine were brilliant for a full day, open pit lane so got some hammer. May try advans next time but only paid £60 a corner for the Eagle F1's so we're a bargain

Back