• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

B pipe advice please with spoon N1 backbox

Hi all,

this is my first post. I have the Spoon N1 axle back fitted with a sportex b pipe.

I need advice on which B-pipe to go for? The sportex b pipe was temp fix for blowing OEM b-pipe.

It is now far to loud for me. its been two days and already cant wait to get it changed!

I want a silenced b-pipe but would prefer not to go back to stock pipe.

Changing the N1 backbox is not an option.

It seems Spoon b-pipe or supersprint silenced are my two current options.

All help appreciated. :)

P.s. I have read plenty of other threads but not been able to come to a conclusion.

I have the spoon n1 coupled with a supersprint silenced b pipe.
Quite a subjective thing to answer, but for me. Its not overly loud when driving normally but loud when you want it to be I.e in VTEC.
Does drone a bit on the motorway, but I can live with it.

I have the spoon n1 coupled with a supersprint silenced b pipe.
Quite a subjective thing to answer, but for me. Its not overly loud when driving normally but loud when you want it to be I.e in VTEC.
Does drone a bit on the motorway, but I can live with it.

Thanks, you have any videos/sound clips?
Thats how i would like it, loud when i want it to be but not overly loud up to 3.5/4k rpm.
Current set up is constant drone. Fun on back roads, but commute is a killer.

Are there any other silenced b-pipes to consider?

The spoon and supersprint will be much of muchness volume wise.

You are unlikely to get a true representation of loudness through listening to youtube vids. In all honesty whatever bpipe you use with a spoon n1 is going to be pretty loud. As you well know with an unsilenced it is mega loud.

Well currently with the unsilenced set up, i may aswell forget about music, even with upgraded sound system the exhuast drowns the music out at any volume.
Im thinking i will try the supersprint silenced as soon as payday arrives.

Thanks

Back