• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

B-pipe comparisons

Hey all!

Not annoother thread about 'which exhaust should I buy' as such :lol:

Just curious as to whether anyone can help me out!

So,

Currently running an unsilenced ss b-pipe + standard backbox.

Considering a change, but wondering if other b-pipes hang lower than my current setup (im unsure if its lower now with the ss than it was standard)

i.e

Dc sports catback
HKS catback
Buddy club spec 4 (doubt id find one)

Dont want to go slamming nice pipework about on speedbumps :evil:

Thanks alot!

Josh

Noooobody?

Anyone got any pics of a dc sports fitted then? Preferably on a lowered ctr :)

Ta

hey mate, did you change your exhaust in the end??
i have seen a few pictures of the un-silenced stainless steel B pipe on the ctr and it does appear to hang lower compared to the standard mid pipe but probably about same as other aftermarket exhausts! so should be fine over speed bumps if you take it slow, thats if you have not lowered the car lol

i am considering getting the same setup you have, a supersprint ss mid B pipe with standard back box and cat, was just wondering how does it sound exactly compared to the standard setup??

How loud is the supersprint unsilenced pipe?

Thinking of adding it onto my Magnex rear box as its much much cheaper than the silenced one on their website.

How loud is the supersprint unsilenced pipe?

Thinking of adding it onto my Magnex rear box as its much much cheaper than the silenced one on their website.

I've heard this is earbleedingly loud, more of a deep drone loud too.

really? Damn, wasn't wanting it that loud. There is a nice burble at the moment.

Obviously loud is subjective but that is what i read somewhere either on this forum of the CTRO. But if someone can describe it as being that loud then it's probably not what you're looking for either. You can always get a B-pipe custom made with a custom free flowing silencer, that would be what I would do. Up to you mate.

Cheers, got one like that but it's sh!t and the pipe isn't actually that big.

May speak to Tom @ TGM see what he thinks or could do.

Back