• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

B Pipes

I'm looking at changing the B pipe on my EP3 and just wondering if anyone could recommend me a decent one? Wanting to spend about £150-80.
looking for one that will fit straight onto the standard cat and backbox.

any help would be appreciated.

the spoon b pipe is good but not sure on the cost ***.

or you could get a 3 inch custom one made as have seen good gains on a mates car with this.

I had a unsilenced bpipe made by a guy on ctro which was good, video of it in my car build thread about 2-3 pages from the end

i would imagine spoon pipe would be crazy money, haven't looked at a custom one though.
watched that vid earlier actually! sounds amazing.
im really interested in a b pipe as its not noticeable from outside but sounds amazing, and i want the car looking standard. Not keen on massive cat backs.

also, would having an unsilenced b pipe pass an MOT??

Last edited by a moderator:
As above the guys user name on ctro is r8byb thats selling them Iv just ordered one they sound great and fit oem backbox will pass mot no probs you will want the unsilienced one which is £150 delivered its based on the spoon b pipe !!!

great, would anyone be able to send me a link to his page? as iv joined that site and cant see how to search for him :-S

thanks R55 TJW you've been more than helpful, dont think it they let me see the for sale section yet as im a new member but seems to work through your link ok :)

No problem mate if your logged in it should be fine not heard any bad things about these b pipes everyone seems to like them which cant be a bad thing

The spoon B-pipe is a good bit of kit, I have had a few now :)

I recently had one mated to the OEM back box of an EP3 and the noise was great, almost OEM but with deeper tone.

yeh iv read through some of the pages an all the feedback is good, might be worth a go. would get the unsilenced one ***! :)
heard some really good things about the spoon systems, just the price tag that comes along with them is too much

Back