• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back box or full system??

I would like to get myself an exhaust for my civic, and was wondering if it's worth paying that bit extra and going for a full system?

I've had an oval magnex back box before and was pretty happy with it. I'm not sure this time round i should go for the lot.

Can anyone recommend good back boxes and systems? The louder the better!;)

If you want loud get a Buddy club spec to with a high flow cat. I have a spec 3 and it's 108Db at 5000 revs and well over 120Db at 8500 rpm the spec to is even louder as it has no mid silencer :)

Spoon cat back good buddy! This is with the N1 back box not the street sport.

[video=youtube;NxD9VP54TtY]old link autoupdated[/video]

Take a look at how thin your OEM B-pipe is, where it connects to the cat... then I guarantee you'll want to get a full system !

Always get a full system. Buddy Club, Spoon, HKS etc its all about how much of your hard earned dolla your willing to part with. Decide on a figure and that will help you make up your mind I've always liked the Buddy Club & HKS and am looking to get a HKS in afew months.

Back