• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back from the dark side

Had a NHB FN2 in 2014 and traded it in for an Audi A5 3.0tdi....yawn. Went to the nürburgring in a 600 quid sport KA which me and my mate went halfs on and realised I was stupid for getting rid of my FN2 for a barge. 1 month on from the ring traded in my A5 for a facelift Milano DC5 haven't looked back since :)
25193b448cf6a6bf24da289532da3568.jpg

Pic of the "super" KA for good measure
48440981b81501cadf1acf595eeb06d5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice that pal. I too tried dark side "focus Rs Mk1" but after replacing half the car fell in love with a black fn2 .Lovvvvv the vtec

Beautiful car buddy. get a trip booked for the nurbergring, hopefully if will remover the vision of the ka.

Cheers it's 100% going the ring potentially in September haha if I can afford to go after Ibiza if not it will be next year

Very nice upgrade there! Don't usually like the facelifts but that looks great in MR :)

i too too went to the dark side, z4 35i, just wasn't my thing. VTEC YO!

Looking good! :smt023

I had a KA too, pretty chuckable cars! :D

Yeah it needs done there's a few bits of fade there's a good detailer near me he took my mates evo from pink back to red again so I'm gonna give him a shout when I get paid then after that I'll just keep on top of it

Back