• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back from the wheel refurb

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've posted on here. Finally gave the R some tlc and got round to having the wheels refurbed. Chuffed with the results. Next on the list is tints and I must get round to fitting the carbon wrapped mugen brake scoops. Later in the year I'll be purchasing the full HKS induction and exhaust and I may even take a cheeky little trip to TDi North. But for now I'll let the pictures do the talking, complimented the wheels with carbon centre caps and I've also ordered a set of black D1 spec nuts.

null_zps58112b4a.jpg

null_zps514c65e3.jpg

nuts ordered:
null_zps650dbb51.png

null_zpse98ceb0b.png

null_zps819d0215.png

null_zps47c9fff4.png

null_zpsc7d52a61.png

null_zps2132e4d2.png

null_zps80dc9f44.png

null_zps5731ed8f.png

also after some J's racing strut bars, if any one happens to be selling any or knows anyone who is then please hit me up.

cheers
Mike

Looking good.

Just a word of warning, you'll need adaptor washers to use those nuts on OEM wheels. OEM wheels have a ball shaped nut and those are tapered.

Tegiwa sell them.

Gotta admit, they look pretty damn nice, really compliments the NHB lovely.
Which now makes me wanna do my wheels. What color are they if you don't mind me asking? As I have a NHB FN2 and think these wheels look sweet as!!

John, some one said something about a stud kit for those nuts?! Do you have a link for anywhere I can source some washers?

I can actually see its deep pearl bronze now. I blame the small iphone screen. ;)

What color are the wheels? I'm looking to get mine refurbed in a similar color.

Back