• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back in a Honda, EP3 Civic Type R

Might have been some pad deposit left that's sorted itself with a few miles normal use then, fingers crossed!

They probably won't see another trackday to be honest so I'm not too worried. Looking at getting back to Oulton soonish so I'd better pull my finger out and get the calipers rebuilt.

Im hoping to do the following this year.

Oulton (again)
Cadwell
Anglesey
Maybe Spa in November

I would love to do the nurburgring but don't really fancy it on a tourist day and trackdays aren't cheap, maybe next year.

They probably won't see another trackday to be honest so I'm not too worried. Looking at getting back to Oulton soonish so I'd better pull my finger out and get the calipers rebuilt.

Im hoping to do the following this year.

Oulton (again)
Cadwell
Anglesey
Maybe Spa in November

I would love to do the nurburgring but don't really fancy it on a tourist day and trackdays aren't cheap, maybe next year.

That's still a decent list though!

Cadwell is my favourite track currently :D

That's still a decent list though!

Cadwell is my favourite track currently :D

Everyone I speak to who's done Cadwell absolutely love's it, cheap to in comparison to Oulton etc.

Just need to work on the wife a little then she should give me the nod for Spa.

Everyone I speak to who's done Cadwell absolutely love's it, cheap to in comparison to Oulton etc.

Just need to work on the wife a little then she should give me the nod for Spa.
Sometimes its easier to ask forgiveness than permission :D

Back