• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back in a Type R at last!

Thanks!

New pics after a clean.

22000048zw9.jpg

61029838do4.jpg

Looks pretty damn tasty Julian. :cool:

Any idea what ICE unit you will slot into the dash vacancy? :lol:

Looks pretty damn tasty Julian. :cool:

Any idea what ICE unit you will slot into the dash vacancy? :lol:

Cheers:cool:

I'm thinking about a Kenwood DNX7200 as an all in one jobbie. They are pretty expensive but would be nice to have one!:santa:

Cheapest i've seen one for is £630 on ebay:eek:

I'm up and down the A500 quite a bit mate as i am working in Hanley now so no doubt you may see it about.

You still got the Scooby?

Yeah still got the scooby :D I use the D road a bit as well so maybe see you on there at some point.

Mate, That car is hot......................

What does it rev to ??......

Ps,,,,,Love the build number....:twisted:

Hi jules, and yes I now hate you more than I did before :D still at least we will not end up at do's with cars that bare at least a passing resemblence :D Killer car btw x

Hi jules, and yes I now hate you more than I did before :D still at least we will not end up at do's with cars that bare at least a passing resemblence :D Killer car btw x

Cheers G.

Hopefully i will catch up with you at a meet next year!:cool: :D

Cheers G.

Hopefully i will catch up with you at a meet next year!:cool: :D

You will have to go some to keep up with me, even in your beast fella :D :D :p Actually no you wont as you know what I drive like, captain slow.....

Seriously when I am up at TDI you should pop down (over???), if not I will get up your way so we can hook up, would be cool dude.

G whenever you are going to TDI let me know mate and i will try and come down to say hello!:cool:

I cleaned it today and took off the stripe! I think it probably does look better.
Also ordered Jap size plates, small Type R Stickers for the bottom of the rear door and my headunit and speakers are being fitted on Thursday so she's coming along nicely.:D

fd2ve6.jpg

Back