• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back with an EP3

Back again, sold my premier edition in 2017 for a Golf R, managed to find a fairly low mileage ep3 in cosmic grey, completely standard and on 73k!
Quite rare as i understand it!

Danny

25709224-CD36-4E80-982C-6E173350C42F.jpeg

Looks nice that, a lot of ep3’s are suffering from bad rust and rot underneath now. Good examples are getting hard to find. Are you keeping it standard or doing some mods?

Looks nice that, a lot of ep3’s are suffering from bad rust and rot underneath now. Good examples are getting hard to find. Are you keeping it standard or doing some mods?

Thanks mate, it would appear on the surface (pardon the pun) its actually in good shape! I think its been re under sealed but i’ve no way of knowing for sure! I’ll have it looked at as i’m planning to keep it a good few years!

I’d like to put an intake on it to let the engine sing a bit more! Nothing much more than general maintenance and up keep!
That's all you need. I have an AEM on mine with Ram Air induction filter. Coupled with a non resonated Scorpion exhaust, it sounds rather fruity in vtec :D

Back