• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Backlight illumination on air recirculation button.

As title says the Backlight illumination on the air recirculation button isn't lit on my EP3 tyre r, the button works and I get the activated light when I push it but no illumination when I put my lights on.

Anyone know how to change the backlight lamp in this button? Does the button come out from the front? Also does anyone know the stock lamp type?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have to remove the centre console to gain access to the buttons you are talking about. It's real easy to do and takes 5-10 mins to remove.

The bulbs are more than likely only available from you're local Honda dealership or Lings. I had one of these bulbs go a while ago and had to get it from Honda.

Thought it might need to consol removing. Is there any guides to removing it? Is it just fastened with clips or is there hidden screws? I can get access to all types of lamps through my job so I'll try find the lamp type as I may even have some.

Back