• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Badge or not ep3

Just opinions please, do you think the ep3 looks better with just the type r badge and take off the cuvic badge or leave the civic badge on.

Just opinions please, do you think the ep3 looks better with just the type r badge and take off the cuvic badge or leave the civic badge on.

I myself prefer the all the badges on the rear of the car. Thats just my view though. I had it where I've had none on, then just the type r emblem, but now back to factory spec with all the badges where they should be...with the addition of the JDM Union Jack emblem too. I prefer it this way...thats just my preference.

Am I going mad? Haven't you asked this already?...

Haha yeah, i didnt realise but i posted it in the FN2 section initially, i suppose i dosnt really make much difference but i thought id post it for the EP3 just if anyone thought any diffent with the rears being differnt.

Back